Friday, June 06, 2008

Graduating...PRE-K, that is!

Wow, I can't believe that in the same year, my baby girl turned 5 years old, graduated from Preschool and will be going to Kindergarten in the fall!

Emalynn means the world to me...she is my heart and soul. I live each day to see that precious smile when I get home from a hard days work. She melts my heart...makes my heart sing...and helps heal my heart too when things don't go all that great. She will be my rock...the one that I will go to for all things "girly" to share!

I can't wait for her to get bigger...i have such great ambitions for my daughter! I pray everyday that God would show me the way to raise her...to raise her to be a Godly person, to love all people, to love all things...to not be a negative person (cause we all know how easy that can be), to be pure...to not be waivered by the worldly things...that's all I can do...is pray, and guide, and be her rock...

Anyways...sorry to bore you with the things of my heart...she just means so much to me...I never knew I could love a single human being as much as I love her...hmmmm...

That is all...

No comments: