
Susanne at Living to Tell the Story hosts a “Friday Fave Five” in which we share our five favorite things from the past week. Here are mine:
1. Starting the week off right by going to church. Such a great message...Living a 2 Mile Life in a 1 Mile World...awesome! Ask me about it sometime...
2. Jonathon's job. When it was first told to him (last Thursday/Friday) that there was a possibility that he could lose his job, we prayed, and we prayed hard. We reached out to other prayer warriors too standing in agreement...agreement for God's will...whatever it was...with the acceptance that if it was His will to move Jonathon, that it would be ok. Monday morning, he was told that he was ok...no wonder I had a peace about things...Thank you Lord!
3. Snow Day!! What a blessing it was to have snow this December!
4. Spending time with Emalynn yesterday. We went Christmas shopping for her cousins and when we got home, I made her some mean eggs and bacon for dinner! Then we read her library book and went over her sight words.
5. Putting up my Christmas decorations. It is so much fun pulling out our Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus and displaying it on the mantle. The true reason for the season. Now to finish decorating the tree!












4 comments:
What a wonderful list!!!
I was so glad to hear that Jon didn't lose his job.
I can't wait to hear about your #1.
Oh, and breakfast for dinner is the BEST!
Hello Samina and welcome to Fave Five. BTW, you have a lovely name.
We've had snow yesterday and today too. More like a blizzard. LOL. And there is more coming today!
The time spent with your little girl is precious!
P.S. That anonymous was me. I'm not sure why it made me anonymous. LOL.
AWESOME about Jon's job! What a blessing prayer is for us! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment