Well, that's what's been going on with me...over the past month life has definitely been happening...between my baby girl turning 6 years old (YES, I said 6!!), taking Emalynn to see the Jonas Brothers at the Houston Rodeo, Ema's first spring break from public school, our first spring break trip to SeaWorld (we went with our neighbors for a "2 family vacation"), then trying to play catch up at work and home for being away and distracted for the spring break week, AND finally finding out that Jon and I are going to be an aunt and uncle to another beautiful neice (we are so excited Joe and Amanda ~ we love you and can't wait to meet your little angel)...next thing I know, it's been a month since I last got on here!
I have tons of pics to post, and will do that one of these days...please bear with me...
We are so excited for all that God has in store for all of us...that we are surrounded by His Mercies and His Graces, they are new every morning...and I am so thankful for it all!
P.S. Hopefully I won't be away for too long again! Thanks for the nudge Neanners! :)












1 comment:
No problem Mina! ;) I just miss your posts.
Post a Comment