
At this point, I wish I had a photo gallery like Emily does where I can have all of my pictures in one area, but it can only be a dream right now...till then, this will have to do! When I get more pics, I'll post some of them up - but see,if I had a photo gallery like Em, then you could see all of them! Not sure if you're catching this Em... ;)
Halloween night, I brought Emalynn up to my office for our company. Emalynn was a Pink Poodle this year! She looked so cute!! :) She had fun...considering Emily and I had to work on getting a huge project out the door DURING the girls Halloween party - it sucked, but the job got done! Here's a pic of Emalynn:

After work, we headed home, went to eat dinner since it was pouring down rain and Emalynn couldn't go to her school's Fall Festival at that point. After we got done with dinner, we headed home - as soon as we pulled in the neighborhood, we noticed kids out trick or treating - it was about 8 pm. The rain had stopped, so we decided to take Emalynn trick or treating too! She had a blast...don't have any pics of that right now, but I will add a later time.
EDIT: Here are some!












No comments:
Post a Comment