And I'm being serious! Yesterday I went to my mother-in-law's house for her first Leaving Footprints show. It was quite interesting. I love to scrapbook, that's no secret, I think ;) So, to me, it doesn't matter where I get the stuff I want to make my pages look pretty...but Leaving Footprints has some good stuff. If you want, you could check out her site:
http://phodges.leavingprints.us/index.mhtml?page=home&cp=1/
After her show, Amanda and I headed down to Little Woodrows to catch up with the guys while my mother-in-law watched Emalynn for me. They were down there watching the Astros game...chilling...putting back a few beers, and I was excited to be joining them! That was nice, as I got to watch some of the game have a few drinks, and the Astros WON!! The are leading the series 2 to 1 against the Red Birds. Hopefully they can win tonite...I believe they will...I've always had faith in the Astros...and so far, they haven't let me down! The game will be coming on in a couple of hours, and you bet your sweet ass we will be watching it! Can't wait! GO 'STROS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment