I have been asking my hubby for a new camera for 3 or 4 years now...so he came through for me this year! The first set of pictures I took with my camera were for Halloween...so now, the trick (haha - no pun intended) is for me to figure out how to upload them to the computer so I can post them. I can't wait to see how they turned out. If you don't know, I have had my digital camera since right before Emalynn was born (almost 6 years). It is a Samsung 3.2 megapixal camera that cost me almost $400 back then! Amazingly enough (and the way my luck goes), cameras started getting WAY cheaper and WAY smaller a couple of years later. Hence the asking for a new one...if you're curious, here's what my new camera looks like:
Meet my Purple Monster -

I LOVE IT! And it's so tiny, compared to my other camera for sure! And oh so much cheaper! My hubby got a great deal on a package - Nikon Coolpix 8.1 MP camera, camera bag, extra battery, and memory card - all for $215!! WOOT!
Anyways...moving on...on my birthday day, I ended up working until 7 pm as it is normality for me to work that late on Wednesdays with my new schedule. Once I got off of work, I met my hubby and my baby girl for dinner at my favorite restaurant - Carrabba's!! YUMMMO! Then on Friday, I met up with some of my friends and went out to eat at Chuy's for dinner. I missed all of those who couldn't make it out...but am so thankful for those that did...we had a blast!
Thank you Lord for another great year...maybe it will be a year of new and splendid changes...












1 comment:
Cool camera! I need a new camera something terrible.
I took my camera to a work dinner last night and kept having to explain that it's old and takes a second to take a picture. Maybe my boss will get me a new camera (he's good like that). If not, Santa is always good to me.
Post a Comment