I posted my "Light at the end of MY Tunnel" post on Lysa's blog posting regarding the election (Dare I Say) , and she commented back!! This is what she had to say:
Dear Samina,How thoughtful...she definitely made my day! :)
Thank you for sharing this with me. What a beautiful weaving of your words with Scripture. We have the same heart on this issue sweet friend.
Sweet blessings!
Lysa












2 comments:
Super cool! What a treat for the day.
For some reason, I never read this post so I went back and read it. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really hope that everyone can unite and move past the racial issues they have with this president because whether he is republican or democrat, doesn't really matter. What matters is that our country overcame something and it was a historical day. I believe Obama to be a good man (with our political differences aside) and if anyone could unite this country, I believe it would be him. Again, ty for sharing your thoughts about looking at the positive things in life!
Post a Comment