Monday, August 30, 2004

It's Monday and I'm leaving at 5:30...

Well...it's Monday, whew, hew. Can you sense the excitement in my voice? Sorry...I don't know about you, but I'd rather be in my bed, curled up next to Emalynn!

Amanda and I didn't carpool today, so needless to say, I didn't get to work until 9:30. Sort of slept in a little (till 7:30 instead of 7:00) and got up, ready, and took Emalynn to the babysitter. I decided, as I was stuck in traffic, thanks to this damn road construction on 610, that I wasn't going to take an official lunch, because I want to leave at 5:30. See, I have this arrangement with Ella, that depending on what time I make it in because of the construction traffic, I would stay to make that time up at the end of the day. I was so not looking to having to sit in all of the shit, I just decided I would just eat my desk and work on renewals.

I don't have any plans for this evening, other than to go look at two houses with Amanda. She and Joe are wanting to get a place to call home. So, I have been keeping an eye out for a house to rent, or lease to own.

Anyways, that's it for my exciting Monday! Whew, hew!

No comments: