Ok. Yesterday was fun. Em and I went to Yai Yai (Greek for Grandmother, btw) Mary's for lunch. I have been wanting to go ever since it opened, but no one would ever go with me! Overall, it was good. A little expensive, but good. I had the beef and lamb gyro with fries and a slice of Baklava Cheesecake. Couldn't eat all of my food, but I had to try the cheesecake! It was to die for! I would suggest going...if you've never been...if not for the food, but for the cheesecake!
Today Emalynn went to her pediatrician for her 18 month checkup. I will have to post about it later, once I get home to assess the damage (wink). I'm not sure if she had to have any shots, as my husband (Jonathon) has been playing the mommy of the house when it comes to taking her to the doctor. For as many times as the poor babies have to go in the first two years of their life, you would think they would be afraid to go for anything!
For her 15 month check-up, Emalynn went at 16 months (oops), and she got 3 shots. She weighed 20 pounds 4.5 ounces, and was 32 inches tall! Can you believe that? She's half my height, and only 16 months old at this point! It's pretty funny ~ as I am hoping and wanting her to be taller than me! I'm 5'3" and Jonathon is 6'2". Maybe she'll grow up to be 5'8" or something...kind of sad now that I think about it. I'll be looking up at her for the rest of my life by the time she's 13 or something!
Well, I guess I will post later...have a great evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment