Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Can you say 3 in a row?

The Astros came into Houston down 2 games to none. In other words, they lost the first two games of the NLCS. They came back to Houston in hopes of winning at least 2 out of 3 here at home...home, where we have won 18 of the last 19 games...home...where the fans are so freakin' awesome...home...where nothing can go wrong, right?

That's right...they came home, and won 3 in a row. They now lead the NLCS 3 games to 2 and need to go to St. Louis and win at least one...ONE, and then we're in the PENNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoo, hoo...

PS. I'm so sorry for you avid Samina's Family Journal readers...I can't stop writing about the Astros! I am a HUGE fan, and will continue to be...all the way to the freakin' WORLD SERIES!!! Please bare with me...it'll soon end...one way or the other!

No comments: