today wasn't. The Astros won the 3rd game of the series yesterday making it 2 games to 1. Now they just had one more game to go...and the momentum was on their side. They were playing at home and just got done winning 19 games with the win posted on Saturday. Needless to say, they couldn't pull it off. The game today almost went to extra innings...going from a 3-run lead to tie it up in the 6th inning, to losing it in the 9th with a run scored by the Braves. Oh well...hopefully we can go into Atlanta and beat them...
Don't worry...I'm not a "fair-weathered" fan. GO ASTROS!!! You couldn't clinch it at home ~ go to Atlanta and let the Braves feel what you felt today!! Misery...in their hometown! I'm so mean!!! NOT...I'm just a fan who has FAITH this year!
BEAT THE BRAVES!!! CHOP THEM DOWN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment