Monday, October 04, 2004

What a fun weekend...no seriously...

Friday night, Amanda, Emalynn and I hung out and had a girls night again! We went to Michaels and Target. And then we went an ate at Zio's! Great food, great fun! We had their brownie tower for dessert. Emalynn didn't really want any spaghetti, but she had plenty of bread, so I let her have a brownie...a blonde one that is! And she ate about half of it. She was so tired! By the time we got there and ate, it was almost 10:15. I knew she would fall asleep on the way home.

Amanda and I are going to try to put our talents to good use and do some interior decorating for Christmas for those who need it done. So we went to Michaels and picked out some stickers and stuff to put on paper and make flyers. We are gathering pictures of our Christmas trees, as we have done great jobs on those, and are going to put together a "portfolio". Wish us luck! Hopefully someone will want to hire us!

At Target, I got some great curtains for my house. They are so cool! They are like a crinkley type and I got a nice maroon red for the kitchen and a khaki for the living room ~ makes the rooms look dark and actually makes it look enclosed. We kept the bamboo shades under them, but before I had scarves that draped over them, so it's a totally different look. Great for change!

No comments: