
Susanne at Living to Tell the Story hosts a “Friday Fave Five” in which we share our five favorite things from the past week. Here are mine:
1. Healthy Choice Asian Inspired Cafe Steamers. Just tried the Five-Spice Beef and Vegetable one on Tuesday for lunch, and it was so delicious! And so filling! The low-down:
310 calories
5g fat
1.5g Sat fat (cause you know this should never be more than half of the total fat grams, right?)
20% daily grains, 20% daily vegetables, 30% of daily meat
YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY ONE! I'm going to try the Sweet and Spicy Orange Zesty Chicken next!! They can be found in your local grocer's freezer! :)

2. My job. For being so flexible with me and my schedule. For working with me so that I can be home for my baby girl when she gets out of school 3 days a week. Thank you Lord!
3. Random dinner moment with Jonathon. We went to eat Sushi Tuesday evening at a new place we found by our house called Aloha BBQ. They have great sushi and shashimi and several types of noodles and rice bowls as well as Hawaiian type entrees...intersting and so yummy. Who would have thought that I'd be on a sushi kick with my husband?!? I must say, I'm sticking to shrimp shashimi and avacado/shrimp rolls...but something is better than nothing right? Maybe I'll venture into the raw sushi?? Who knows!
4. So we got Emalynn the Sweet Dreams Princess: God's Little Princess Bedtime Bible Stories, Devotions, & Prayers book for Christmas. We started reading it to her this week, and I love it. It starts with the story of how God made the earth and the skies, and so on, and she LOVES hearing these stories. What I love about the book is that it tells the story, then it gives a reflection type scenario on the next page and it allows us to talk about what we just read. It's definitely a great way for us to keep feeding her God's work and word in her life. Did I mention that this book lifts my spirits...especially when Emalynn asks questions and participates...God is great!

5. Spending time with Emalynn even if it means a little shopping trip for the both of us. It's a time where we bond over something we both love! That's what we did last night. I am looking forward to the future trips we have together...hopefully it won't be too soon where she asks me if I could just drop her off at the mall...besides, I'd have to think about that one really hard and long...I think I have enough time!












3 comments:
Awesome list!!! What a great week!
Sounds like a good week!
p.s. you do sound a little like a commercial for the steamer thing!! haha! love you
WooHoo for Girl's Night Out! I can't wait.
Paula G. <><
www.wrinkledshirts.blogspot.com
Post a Comment