Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Going in a New Direction...

Ok, so I'm taking a queue from my wonderful friend over at Unfinished Thoughts and figuring out a way to keep ME coming back to post on my blog each day...hopefully you guys will be following me and encouraging me to "keep it up", right?? wink, wink

So here's what I'm thinking I'd like to blog about:

Monday - I'm calling my Monday posts "My Big Kid This Week". I get an email each week with fabulous parenting tips, encouragement, request suggestions, etc. For most of us, being a "mom" is our toughest job of them all; and what better way to express things of our heart...especially those things that our children teach us.

Tuesday - On Tuesdays, I will post a favorite recipe...calling this day "Tempting Tuesdays". Come back and see and if there's something that strikes that deep down feeling in your "food gut"...

Wednesday - Wednesday will be my FREE FOR ALL day...since it is "Hump Day" I'm sure I will have something to share that will be random! This will give me that chance...

Thursday - Thursday will be "Email of the Week" day...considering my friend Bree thinks that I'm the "Email Queen", I'm sure I'll have a wonderful email to share with you guys!

Friday - Friday Fave Five - inspired from my other wonderful friend, Tracie, I would LOVE to share my favorite things of the week...what a great way to reflect on such special things...

With this said, I hope this will entice you to come to my blog; I pray that I will find things to post about that encourages each of us, enlightens us and makes us stronger, wiser and smarter - as a group of friends, as sisters in Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:11 (New Living Translation)
11 So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

YAY! I can't wait to see what cha got for us!!!

Bree said...

Sweet! Sounds like a great plan! I will be checking!!!