Although we had a rough start, with a flight delay, and then getting on the next flight available only to be delayed in the air for an extra hour and not to mention the drive from Chicago to Grand Rapids took 4 hours, and oh yeah, did I tell you that we LOSE an hour once we cross over into Michigan?!? Needless to say, we didn't get in until 5 am Saturday morning! We slept until about 1 pm...much needed to say the least!
The rest of the week was a blur and the New Year was here before we knew it! Sarah, Jonathon's cousin, had a friend with children who were having a shindig for the New Year, so we went over there. Emalynn was ecstatic for the interaction with children her age, she didn't want to leave! She was a good sport though, and then made our way back home on Friday without any real hiccups.
So, I'm sure you're asking...how does all of this make me a doofus?? Well, the realization hit once we got to the airport that I forgot my NEW CAMERA at home! I was soooo bummed!!! So yeah, I had to resort to the "disposable camera"...blah! I guess I'll have to get one of those CDs so I can post some pics...will keep you posted...












1 comment:
POOH! At least you were able to get a disposible camera though.
Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment