I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works,and that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:14 (NKJV)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Wordless Wednesday
Today is Free For All day, and I have decided I'm going to participate in the Wordless Wednesday! Wordless Wednesday is hosted by Five Minutes for Mom.
Two of the biggest pieces of my heart...Baby Emalynn 5 years ago and my hubby!
I am a 33-year old wife, mommy, daughter, sister and friend. I love my husband of 13 years and my beautiful 7 year old daughter. I love Fall and organization. I am an avid fan of preserving memories...scrapbooking is my passion. I have to contstantly remind myself to lean on God...He is my Rock...my Saviour. Some of my favorite scriptures are: Proverbs 31:10, Jeremiah 29:11, Philippians 4:13, Zephaniah 3:17, and Psalm 139:14.
1 comment:
Isn't it amazing how much she's grown?! Little sweet pea!
Post a Comment