You see, I'm having a Christmas party at my house this Saturday with a few close couples and their children (except, Joe and Amanda don't have any children, but that's ok, because they love ours like their own)...
The party is for the fellowship of the adults, but in my mind, mainly for the kids to get together and have fun opening presents from Santa and baking cookies! So, we made some stockings for them, and of course we're going to have dinner, as well. It should be LOTS of fun!
I'm pretty excited!
Next week, we're having our company Christmas Party on Friday (the 17th). That's always fun...we get out to have Christmas lunch, and do a White Elephant Exchange and then get to leave for the rest of the day! So, on that day, Jonathon and I and Emalynn are going to get our Christmas pictures done. Hopefully that'll turn out great!
That same evening, we're supposed to go over to my mother-in-laws for dinner, and to spend the night. You see, we're going to wake up in the morning and have Christmas as if it were Christmas morning. That'll be fun. I think that's a great tradition for the grandkids! Santa will visit them and give them their Christmas presents, and we'll have breakfast and / or lunch and read the Christmas Story and reflect on the day!
Whoa, is the month going to be busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment