with Emalynn...she blesses me all the time! I got to spend the day with her today since I was off of work (took a vacation day). I had to go to the dentist again today to get the top right side of my mouth taken care of. She spent some time with my sister while I was in the dentist chair (her husband is my dentist). Anyways, I found out that I would need to have two of my wisdom teeth pulled, and I am definitely NOT looking forward to that!
So, on the way home, we stop off at Target. I had $40 in gift cards that I felt like were burning a hole in my pocket and I wanted to get some things! We spent about an hour in there, and then headed home. On the way, I got Emalynn some french fries...it's so funny...any time we pass a McDonald's, she says "Fwench Fwies"...so, my heart melted and I got her some!
We get home, and Jon is in bed taking a nap. She had no clue that he was in there, which is a good thing, because she would have wanted to go in there and then wake him up and you know how that goes...anyways, needless to say, I watched my soap and she fell asleep in my arms watching her movie on the laptop, and we just cuddled for about an hour or so...
It felt so great...feeling the love from her, and giving the love from me...she's my precious baby girl, and I can only cherish the memories she's giving me right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment