Monday, December 20, 2004

Taste of Christmas, Part 1

Friday, we had our company Christmas party. It was pretty good...I really enjoyed myself! The food was good, the dessert was even better, and the gifts were pretty good too! The best part of it all...we got to leave for home at 2:30!

But that didn't mean that I could relax...oh no! I had to run to Toys R Us to pick up Emalynn's present for Saturday, because we were having our family Christmas...more details later. Once I got home, I had to get Emalynn ready for our family Christmas pics. Jon got dressed, and we headed over to JCPenney's for our pictures. We knew darn well that we wouldn't get them in time for Christmas, and that was ok with us. The point was that I actually talked Jon into doing family pictures again...the first time was when Emalynn was 3 months old...it only took him a year and half to agree! No complaints here...I think we got enough family poses and one VERY cute pose of Emalynn in her Christmas outfit.

After the pics, we headed out to grab some dinner, and went back home to gather all of our items for the big Redmann Family Christmas...please see Part 2.

No comments: