We're stuck here at work! WHAT...you may ask? Yep...we have Monday off instead...oh well ~ better than not having a day off period...on a side note, we do get to leave at 4 today...
So, with the New Year's comes New Year Resolutions...so I wanna ask the following:
1) What are your New Year Resolutions?
2) Do you actually plan on sticking by them?
3) If you do, how long do you think it'll take before you go astray?
For those of you who are curious as to what my answers are, here they are:
1) Stop smoking, not drink sodas for an entire month, lose weight, tan
2) I definitely plan on sticking by them...I just don't want to feel like I jumped on the bandwagon and made "New Year Resolutions"
3) If I can stop drinking sodas for one month, then I'll have accomplished one of my resolutions, maybe even two, because I think I would lose SOME weight by not drinking sodas for that long...as far as smoking, I'm not addicted in the sense that I smoke a pack a day, but I do want to stop. And as long as I'm paying a monthly fee at Darque Tan, you bet your ass I will be tan this summer!
Well...even if you make your resolutions, and for some reason they don't pan out, it's ok...we'll all get another chance to make some more resolutions next year!
Have a Safe and Great New YEAR!! Let's hope that good things come out of 2005!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment