Saturday, September 18, 2004

...and some more Girl Time!!

Today, Amanda and I and Emalynn decided we were going to go do some shopping. So we went to the mall and ate lunch. Emalynn such a great sport! Amanda looked for an outfit to wear to a wedding and I picked up a pink beret (sort of)...don't know what to call it really...oh well.

Then we went to Bath and Body works...didn't buy anything...not this time...and then over to American Eagle. I love that place! They always do me right! What I mean is, last year, I bought some shoes that lace up on the top...to wear with jeans...the thing is, they were normally $48, and they were on sale for $39, which is a bargain in some cases. But what was even better was that they had a "Take $20 off of the lowest price" tag on them...so I got them for $19. Needless to say, last year, I snatched them up in a heartbeat. Well, I wore them out sooo much, that the heel came loose, and I needed a new pair of shoes. I was so worried that I wouldn't get that great of a deal again anywhere. Boy, was I wrong...

I got the same great deal, but on a totally different pair of shoes. These just slip on, but they have a nice heel on them, so I can wear them with jeans! AWESOME!! Maybe I'll have the same luck next year?

Well, after we went there, we decided it was time to go. I wanted to run by Best Buy to buy Emalynn a movie. I bought her "A Bug's Life". She's not too fond of it, but I'm hoping it'll grow on her. Then we went over to Old Navy. Needless to say, Emalynn's just chillin' behaving like a good little girl! We do a little shopping and looking around for about an hour or so.

So, mind you...Emalynn woke up at 8:30 and we've been out and since Noon. It is now 5 o'clock, and Emalynn hadn't had a chance to take a nap! As we are heading home, I had put in "Bug's Life" movie for her, and not even 2 minutes later, she was out! And she didn't even have to do all of the walking!!!

No comments: