Boy, did us girls have lots of fun Saturday night! First of all, let me say this:
Never forget your girlfriends...you can never have enough of them!
Some of them are meant to be best friends, some of them are meant to be hang out buddies, and some of them are meant to just be there for you, just when you need them!
Needless to say, I got together with 3 of my "girl"friends and we hung out. We came together to play silly games, and to eat and drink! We sat around talking and laughing and eating sandwiches and chips. Took jello shots, and had a few drinks. It was so much fun!
At 2 in the morning, everyone decided we needed to go up to Wal-mart and buy Twister. And we had to go in our pajamas! Boy, what a blast! Everyone looked at us like we were crazy...of course, none of us had bras on, so as we passed by the refrigerated isles, it was pretty bright! The headlights were flashing! We went to get some eggs, because everyone decided we should be mean and throw some eggs (at cars and homes)! Oh, memories!
After we got back, we played some Twister and decided we needed to unwind, so we put in Gothika! That was a freaky movie! Needless to say...by the time the name "Gothika" showed up on the screen, two of the girls were out. I stayed up with Erin and watched the movie! I had a headache before I closed my eyes for sleep, we drank so much! We each had about 11 or 12 jello shots, and I had 2 pina coladas and 2 malibu and sprites! Whew...
We woke up around 9 or so, and tossed and turn and slept until 11. Then Adine made Erin and I and herself some pancakes. Joanna left probably around 8 or so. We chilled, watched a little football, and I headed back home!
It was so much fun, we're thinking of doing this every other month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment