Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Houston Astros!!!

I have been so pumped about the Astros! They have won 11 in a row and have a great shot at the Wild Card game! I never did give up on them...was a little upset at them. For not having heart and the desire to win. But they have done a 360! It's great to watch them and see how excited they get when they get hits and homeruns!

You see...my dad always took us to games. Whether it was the Astros or the Oilers or the Rockets. So I have grown up loving sports, and I am hoping to bring Emalynn up around sports as well. I am no where near being a tom boy of any sort, but love to sit and watch any kind of sport with Jonathon. We are definitely excited about football season starting. We will watch College and Professional football...rooting for Michigan or Michigan State. Jonathon loves the Sooners, and we like the Longhorns and the Aggies as well. As far as professional football, we watch pretty much as many of them as we can. We love rooting for the Houston Texans and Green Bay Packers.

Anyways, it was so awesome seeing my baby girl enjoying herself at the Astros game, and I am definitely looking forward to the times we will all sit on the couch and watch the games together...football, baseball, and basketball. I'm sure she will be a girly girl, which is fine by me...I prefer it actually. The thing is, I was involved in Gymnastics, so for Emalynn, I would love for her to be involved in either Gymnastics, or some kind of Dance, either ballet or jazz or just dance.

I have such great ambitions for her, I can only pray that I can afford it!

No comments: