I sure can! I am pumped...got my hair trim last night...must say...no one noticed here at work! Oh well. Amanda loves my hair and told me I should fix it like that all the time ~ I just need a heavy duty blow dryer and a very nice flat iron! It looks great!! I'm very pleased with it...considering I had to switch hair stylists at the last minute. I get there and tell them that I am there for my 7 o'clock appointment, and happened to ask her how much it was going to cost to get my hair trimmed, and she looked at it and said that with the stylist I chose, that it would cost me $58. I was like, what?!?!?! Just for a trim? And she said yes, and $12 of that is for the length of your hair. See, the stylist I go to is an Art Director and so her rate is much higher. So, I just told her that I wanted a basic stylist...it's just a freakin' hair cut! I don't want to spend $60 on just a trim...knowing damn well they would probably talk me into buying some product.
Needless to say ~ I left there spending $65...$35 on my haircut, $30 in product ~ now that's what I'm talking about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment