I sure as hell am! I'm so excited...today was the first Sunday for football. It was great! The Texans lost, but that's ok. Jonathon grilled some awesome chicken for today! His chicken rocks! If that makes any sense!
I had to break up my day to take my new Durango to the dealership. You see, the A/C has been acting funny...and I read up on the Service Bulletin, and sure enough, the '04 Durango's with the Hemi engine have a TSB out on the A/C. Basically what it's doing is, every once in a while, after the it's been sitting overnight or for a long period of time, when you get in and turn the vehicle on, the air doesn't blow cold. Apparently, it's the computer (flash), and it needs to be reset. Oh well...the guy I bought the truck from, Tracy, is a sweetheart! I would buy another vehicle from him any day...in fact, Jonathon traded in his Dodge Ram Quad Cab for the new Dodge SRT-4. He loves it...anyways, not to get off track...Tracy told me to bring it in and he would take care of me. He's changing the oil for me, getting tint put on (for CHEAP!), getting the air fixed, washing it, and filling it up with gas for me! He's so awesome...and the only thing I need to pay for is a small (and I mean SMALL) portion of the tint. Whew, hew! He even put me in a loaner vehicle ('04 Jeep Cherokee) while the Durango is being worked on (special privledges)!!
Hopefully I'll get my Durango back Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning. I sure do miss it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment