Saturday, Jonathon and Emalynn and I spent the entire day together with no interferance from anyone! We woke up in the morning and I made us all a great breakfast, with French Toast, eggs, hashbrowns and sausage. Emalynn loves French Toast and eggs, so she chowed down. Then we spent some time watching Monsters Inc. See, Emalynn is hooked on Finding Nemo, so we were trying to get her to watch something else...and she liked Monsters Inc., too. Then we all took a nap together and woke and up and Emalynn ate some lunch and then we went to the grocery store. She pretty much wandered around with her dad chasing after her while I attempted to get groceries. Then we went home, unloaded the groceries, cooked dinner, and then went took Emalynn out for some ice cream (of course Jonathon and I had some, too)!
Sunday, we went the Astros game. We took Emalynn and Joe and Amanda. It was Emalynn's second time, but her first as a big girl. The very first time we took her, she was about a month old. But when we went on Sunday, she had a blast. Clapping with everyone when the Astros did something good. It was so cute! I took plenty of pictures so I could scrap her first ball game! Then we went to Andy and Tracie's house for some BBQ and had lots of fun there hanging out. Breeann and Abel were there as well!
Monday, we went to Livingston with Amanda and hung out with her mom while the boys played X-Box (Halo) together.
Anyways...I wasn't really looking forward to coming back to work, but I had such a fun-filled weekend, it was ok that I needed to come back to work.
I wish someone would come up with a week long Holiday! That would so rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment