Friday, September 24, 2004

Ok...so, can you say Meow?

One of Emalynn's favorite noises to make is "meeooww?" She learned how to say what a cat says a couple of months ago, and when she sees Coppers (our cat), she says "meeoowww?" and says it with a question mark in her voice. It's so cute! What's even cuter is when she has her paci in her mouth, she pulls it out and goes "meeoowww?"!!!! I will never forget that!

Anyways...so, we decided Emalynn should be a cat this year for Halloween. I'm so excited. I have to have her costume together before tomorrow because we're taking the kids to get their pictures taken. And when I say we, I mean Bree and I are taking the kids to get their pictures taken. Olivia and Emalynn are going to dress up in a dress that we got each of the girls (the same one), and I can't wait! We don't have a line-up as to what pictures we're going to take, but I have a feeling it's going to be lots of fun!

But back to the costume...mommy (me) is going to make it! I have to dye her white long sleeve bodysuit black. And I bought her a boa that we're going to cut up and sew around the neck and on each wrist. She has black ears that match. And we're going to use the remaining part of the boa for a tail. I still have to go get her some black tights, and maybe some ballet shoes. We don't have to have the ballet shoes for the pictures, but I would love to have them for Halloween day.

I still haven't decided if we're taking her to go "trick or treating" just yet. Her Aunt Manda and Uncle Joe will be in their new home, so we'll take her by there and maybe a few of the neighbors. Nothing too extravagent...just enought to get some pictures for her scrapbook!

There we go again...with the scrapping!!! Can't wait...it's going to be great!

No comments: