Monday, November 15, 2004

As far as the weekend goes...

I got sick myself Friday night ~ it was horrible. I was fine at work, and on my drive home, I started to feel my back tingle, and my stuffy nose getting a little worse, and aches and pains taking over my body ~ uggghhhh!!

Needless to say, when I got home, I had a full blown fever, and wanted to pass out. I took Emalynn to my room, undressed, put some yoga pants on and a sweatshirt, laid down in bed, and fell asleep (not on purpose) while she was watching "A Bug's Life" on the Disney channel.

Where was Jonathon, you may ask...well...he was working on some cabinets because he had an install to do on Saturday. So, by the time he came in, it was about 9 or so. He helped to put Emalynn down, but was feeling cruddy himself. He went to sleep in the recliner, and I in my bed, with Emalynn nuzzled up next to me.

I woke up about midnight, and thought to myself, "I can't take this anymore"...I took some Tylenol Flu Nightime pills ~ the last two in the house ~ and fell asleep...about 2 hours later, I could feel myself sweating away my fever...and by morning time, I was feeling much better...

Now how weird is that???

No comments: