Monday, November 29, 2004

Christmas is Definitely in the Air!!

As soon as Thanksgiving passes, you can tell that everyone is anxious for Christmas. Some of my neighbors had Christmas lights up on and around their houses the very next day. I, myself, waited until Sunday to start decorating outside. I usually would have pulled out the Christmas tree to put it out and start decorating it too, but I wanted to take care of the yard first, so I did.

I plan on taking out all of the Christmas stuff from the spare bedroom closet and getting the house all decorated neat and pretty on the inside this week. This year, Jonathon and I are anxious for Christmas, so we can share with Emalynn some of the fun things associated with it. She loves the Christmas lights we put outside. She just ooos and ahhhhs...I'm sure she'll be picking at all of the different ornaments and such on the Christmas tree as well...

Jonathon is such a cutie when it comes to Emalynn. I have finally learned some of the traditions he is anxious to share with her, especially when it comes to Christmas! He is intent on us not putting out the Christmas presents until Christmas Eve, once Emalynn is in bed, of course! He also wants to put out Cookies and Milk for Santa Claus! I'm sure that as Christmas gets closer, I will learn of some other fun and maybe new traditions we can do with Emalynn...now this is what I'm talking about!

No comments: