Wednesday, November 17, 2004

What Disbelief!

WOW...not any sooner than me posting my previous post did I get hit with some mind-blowing news. I have come to find out that my beloved Pastor passed away suddenly. He was 49 years old and left behind a wife of 27 years and 2 daughters.

I am so upset over this news, I really don't know how to take it! I think my heart is more burdensome because of the grief. I can't even imagine what the church is going through...much less his wife and daughters.

Let's just reflect on this for a moment, and analyze where we are in life. After this happened, it made me realize some things. They all say we need to live each day of our life as if it were our last...but do we? Are you happy? Do you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that if it were your time to go, that you would be comfortable with what you have done with your life? Did you tell your husband or wife good bye this morning? What about your kids? Did you give each of them a kiss and a hug? Did you call your friends today to just say hello? What about your extended family...your brothers, sisters, cousins, mother, father, grandparents?

God help me to be strong, and to live my life to it's fullest...I couldn't even imagine the pain and suffering I would go through if I were to lose Jonathon. He's my husband, my heart and soul, and I couldn't imagine what he would go through if he lost me...much less our baby girl...I feel like I'm on this earth for her. She's the most important thing in my life...and of course, without my beloved, she wouldn't be here! So, the both of them, mean the utmost to me! Nothing could ever replace my Jonathon and my Emalynn...NOTHING!

No comments: