I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works,and that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:14 (NKJV)
Monday, November 22, 2004
A New Look for My Site!
I just wanted to say thank you so much to Emily from ciao! my bella!...she helped bring my site to a new level. I get energized when I see it, and I hope you love it just as much as I do!
I am a 33-year old wife, mommy, daughter, sister and friend. I love my husband of 13 years and my beautiful 7 year old daughter. I love Fall and organization. I am an avid fan of preserving memories...scrapbooking is my passion. I have to contstantly remind myself to lean on God...He is my Rock...my Saviour. Some of my favorite scriptures are: Proverbs 31:10, Jeremiah 29:11, Philippians 4:13, Zephaniah 3:17, and Psalm 139:14.
No comments:
Post a Comment