Friday, November 05, 2004

Today's the BIG day...

Yep, it's my birthday! I got a good morning kiss from my hubby and he wished me a Happy Birthday, and I went on my merry way to work. I took Emalynn to my mother-in-law to spend the day there, and Pat (my mother-in-law) gave me a card and $50! I was pretty excited! Cash is always nice in my book!

I get to work, and I have a vase of flowers (very pretty) and a card (hubba hubba ~ gotta see the card to understand) from Emily, and a bag of Bath and Body Works stuff from Ella sitting on my desk. I got bubble bath, lotion, and body spray in my favorite fragrance ~ Rice Shea Butter! How thoughtful! It was great! Then to top it all off, I took a half day of vacation so I was out of here at 1:00!!!

Now, I'm sure you guys are wondering what Jonathon got me for my birthday. We recently purchased a brand new dining room table and rug for my kitchen ~ this was one piece of it. Also, he got me a new cell phone, some shoes and I got my hair trimmed. These were all part of my birthday present from Jonathon! How sweet!!! I love him so much...I'm just thankful that I have him and my precious daughter in my life. That's a great gift in itself!

I don't know what to think, really. I don't think I feel older by any means in particular...just something about feeling like I'm on a countdown to being less than 2 years away from the big 3-0!!!

Maybe I could get some pointers from Emily...hahaha!! Love you Emily!!

No comments: