Emalynn has been in great spirits when daddy has gone to pick her up from the daycare. On Monday, Jonathon wanted so bad to go pick her up as soon as possible, so he did ~ at 11:30. She had already gone down for nap, but was excited to be going home.
On Tuesday, Jonathon waited and picked her up at 1. He said they were laying down (end of nap time) and the teacher called her name, and she looked up and saw him, and said "DADDY" and ran to him. Then immediately preceded to tell everyone bye and left.
Each day (except Monday), I have dropped her off, and she has cried. Yesterday, I talked her into starting to play with some of the kids, but as soon as I tried to leave, she started crying. I composed myself and told her that I loved her, and that Dada will come and get her in the afternoon. But, still, it's so hard. She did the same thing this morning. I know it'll be hard for her for this week...I'm hoping it won't take too long for her to adjust!
I just got off of the phone with the Assistant Director, and she told me that yesterday Emalynn didn't really take a nap, but played with another little girl named Savannah and that they kept laughing and playing, so that right there makes me feel a lot better. She also said that she didn't eat breakfast, and they even had french toast (her favorite) and hashbrowns, but no syrup. Maybe that's why...she loves her syrup! And today for lunch, they had chicken soup with grilled cheese sandwich, and she ate a little bit of her food. They were on the way to snack time right now...I know she'll enjoy that...she loves her junk food (wink)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment