Tuesday, November 09, 2004

So, it's Tuesday...nothing new...

Just thought I'd write a few lines...

I'm at a loss when it comes to figuring Emalynn out sometimes. It's so hard, as a mother, you care about your children so much, you want to be able to communicate with them and them communicate with you. Since Sunday she hasn't been feeling well, which means she hasn't been eating much, which means for the past two days, God only knows how she's been at the daycare. I feel so bad! I wish I could know exactly what is bothering her, so that I can help her feel better. I hate knowing that she hasn't eaten well and that she may be a little fatigued.

I know she wants to eat, but can't, because of something going on in her mouth...it's either her teeth or her throat or something. On the way to daycare this morning, she was watching the Wiggles in the car, and they have this song where they sing about a Fruit Salad, and she takes her paci out of her mouth and says "bite"...meaning she wanted to have a bite. I felt so bad...she had her sippy cup with her, so I told her to take a drink of her milk, and that when she got to daycare she could eat. Poor thing...my heart just breaks...which means for the past week and a half, my heart has been breaking a lot =(

Not a good week and a half...and somewhere in the middle, my birthday came and went...oh well...

No comments: