To wrap up my weekend, Jonathon and I went to the Green Bay Packers vs. Houston Texans football game yesterday. We headed up to the park early because Jonathon had a friend that was tailgating. It was an amazing experience. People gathering, celebrating football and all the joys that come with it...BBQ, friends, family, and more football!
The game started at 7:30, so we headed in about 7:00, found our seats and kept getting heckled because we were going for the Packers. How, you might ask, did people know? Well, Jonathon was wearing his Packers Favre jersey and a GB beanie. But that's ok...we waited for this game for a couple of months now. When Jonathon found out that Green Bay was coming here, to Houston, he said we HAD to go and I agreed! I love Green Bay as well...don't get me wrong...we're avid Texans fans, but it's only once in a lifetime that the Packers would come to Houston, and the game, of course, would be on National Television!
The final score: Green Bay 16 Houston Texans 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment