Friday evening we attended the Viewing of Pastor Furtaw. It was pretty somber. Unusual experience, nonetheless. It was the first time I attended a viewing of anyone. Bree, Kristen, Amanda and I and the kids went up to Taco Bell afterwards to try to eat some food. It wasn't very easy. Everytime we would sit down and talk and reflect on things, we would just tear up. Amazing...unbelievable...our feelings and hearts couldn't take much more.
Saturday was also a pretty somber day, considering it was the first time I attended a funeral. Apparently, it was one of the most upbeat funerals that many people have attended. So, needless to say, I am somewhat happy that it went the way it went. I cried so much, my eyelids hurt. I couldn't believe it.
You never know how much someone meant to you until they are gone.
Please, I'm begging you, let those people in your life that you care about and love so much...tell them that you do...let them know. Let them know that you're there for them...anytime...people, family, and friends deserve to know that someone on this physical earth cares about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment